MS Exchange 2010 Backup is now supported by Handy Backup
From now on, Exchange 2010 backup can be easily performed by Handy Backup software. Among notable MS Exchange backup features there are hot backup, use of the Volume Shadow Copy service
Alliance, Ohio, August 2, 2011 Ė Novosoft, an international IT company, announced its software product known as Handy Backup to be capable for Exchange 2010 backup as heretofore it was capable for backup of Exchange 2007, 2003, and earlier versions. This event is a real breakthrough. Now, anyone can obtain Exchange 2010 backup software, since Handy Backup manages Exchange 2010 ďin the time when most other backup utilities donít," as Alexander Prichalov, the head of Novosoft Development Department, said.
To use Handy Backup as Exchange 2010 backup software means to use all MS Exchange backup features that make the tool especially attractive in the market. Among these features the following can be mentioned:
- Online server backup and restore (the process can be performed without stopping the MS Exchange Server)
- Use of the Volume Shadow Copy service
- Complete Exchange mailbox backup
- Backup to protected servers of Cloud Storage
- Diversity of supported storage media (FTP/SFTP servers, NAS, LAN, any local and external drives, and remote servers).
To backup Exchange 2010 by means of the Handy Backup Standard and Professional editions, you need to purchase the Exchange server backup functionality. But you neednít if you use the Handy Backup Full and Server editions, because the functionality is available in these editions by default. This functionality enables Handy Backup of any edition to automatically backup Exchange 2010.